We understand that many people do not like to share the kind of details that are usually required to set up accounts on their favorite website. At ScriptSave WellRx, we’ve done our best to keep as much as possible open-and-available without the need for an account.
However, an account is sometimes necessary. For example, any time you ask us to store info about your prescriptions (e.g. if you want to price-check the same meds every 30 days without having to re-enter every drug again each month, or if you want to set up refill reminders), we need to keep those details safe & secure. This means that we need to set you up with an account that can be verified.
All about the Medicine Chest. A Quick-start Guide, from “ScriptSave University”
You may ask, “What do members get in return for their email address?“
When you create an account and share your details with us, we’re able to provide you with a number of FREE enhancements to ScriptSave WellRx, including (but not limited to) the following:
Benefits of an Account with ScriptSave WellRx
- Pricing Updates
- Prescription prices can be extremely volatile. We strongly suggest that patients re-check their local pricing options before every refill. By saving all your meds to the FREE ScriptSave WellRx Medicine Chest, you can get custom pricing updates specific to you with just a few clicks (…for every drug, during every refill-cycle, at your own pharmacies).
- We can alert and remind you of specific events such as the following:
- Take My Meds: We can alert you when it’s time to take each of your different medications.
- Refill My Script: We can remind you when it’s time to refill each prescription at the pharmacy.
- Drug Interactions
- Prescriptions medications are complex. Many drugs have adverse (even life-threatening) side effects, especially when taken with other medications and/or when you eat certain foods. By saving all your meds to the virtual Medicine Chest within a private ScriptSave WellRx account, we can highlight known interactions that may otherwise cause you harm.
- Side-effect Tracker (“Mood Logs”)
- Starting new medications can be a stressful time, and it’s not uncommon for doctors to ask patients to keep track of changes in mood and other effects. The FREE ScriptSave WellRx account comes with journals and “Mood Logs” that make it easy to track & record such details, as well as making it simple to relay the info to physicians & caregivers when needed.
- Grocery Guidance
- Get instant insight to the foods in your pantry & grocery store. Scan their barcodes to see how well each product aligns with your personal health conditions & wellness goals.
More Than a Drug Savings Card
Most patients come to ScriptSave WellRx purely for the Rx savings card. Anyone & everyone is welcome to access the fast, easy, free price-check tool on our website/app WITHOUT having to share any personal info. As such, there’s always a hassle-free savings card waiting for anyone who wants one.
Furthermore, we encourage all patients to regularly seek a second opinion on their out-of-pocket Rx costs by using the no-obligation tools on the ScriptSave WellRx website.
However, there’s a lot more to our platform than just Rx savings, including unlimited access to your own private Medicine Chest that comes when you register for a FREE account. Sign up today (HERE) to set up a secure account and start receiving even more from the ScriptSave WellRx program.
More Quick-start Guides: